Re: open tasks, infos

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 11:53:31 CEST

Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> writes:

> - a transport service for Joerg Jaspert

Its ok. I have one now.

> - maybe we should print a CD package list with version numbers of
> the package for the booth.

Maybe or should I ? (A paper for the booth, nothing to give out, so
people can look whats on the CD, right?)

> - Joerg: please don't forget to make a source CD(s)

Just an Image for it or should i burn one Copy?

> The CD master and the cover are ready and I odered 5000 CDs.

/me hopes they work. :)

> mobil phones ('handys'):
> We should collect some numbers of the booth and debian day persons
> and make a list at the booth. Maybe some one is need at the booth,
> some one forgot his time shift, ... (we don't need this public)
> Comments?

If you dont have time I do this, so: ALL Numbers to me then :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!