Re: Stop discussing, Start working :-)

From: Michael Meskes (meskes@debian.org)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 11:57:58 CEST

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 01:40:53AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> OK, the content changes are merged in; the sponsor too. Michael, is
> this acceptable?

Not really. :-)

I would want the logo to use colors. Frankly I do not like it in
black/white.

Would it be possible to add the URL www.credativ.de?

> - The URLs. They don't wrap nicely sometimes and the 2 '//' are too far
> apart. Probably nothing we can do about that.

I wanted to send you a proposal but it seems Joey was faster. :-)

> - The color of the background swirl. Jens and me hacked the color in the
> .eps-file manually. If we set it to grey, this would mean we only have
> one color besides black in the flyer, that might save on printing
> costs.

I don't think it's that much, but I will check with a print shop.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Michael@Fam-Meskes.De