Re: Cool t-shirts?

From: Christian Weerts (cw@familie-weerts.de)
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 21:54:51 CEST

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [020524 12:58]:
> There may still be a chance to get some special and cool t-shirts
> manufactured. Here are some proposals I made. Perhaps somebody
> would like to comment on them?
>
> http://luonnotar.infodrom.org/~joey/LT/2002/

Hmm, just had a look at the proposals. Here is my vote-list,
from most-wanted to ... ;)

Prop 5,3,4,2,1,6

Another proposal, without decrease Joey's work:
What about an t-shirt with the same motiv like the CD?
Probably the globe in the hand with a swirl mounted on it?

Any oppinions?

Joey: How is the deadline for changing the motiv?
Is a more colourfull motiv acceptable? What about the price?

Greets

   Christian

--
May the Source be with you...