Re: Version 2 of CD Image

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Sun May 19 2002 - 17:16:54 CEST

Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> writes:

> Oh damn it!
>> BTW: Author states that this needs a proof read.
> Blinder, what needs to be done to incorporate the files into the regular
> boot-floppies documentation?

Is he on this list?

>> Today we are without German Docs (from Boot-Floppies). What should I/we
>> do? We have the two books, the debian.html and the FAQs, all in
>> German. So it is not complete without german doc. :)
> FWIW: German documentation from boot-floppies build again as of five
> minutes ago.

What? It always breaks here.
Send it to me, i include it.

>> ALL: *PLEASE* look at the debian.html. I rewrote some of the parts in
>> there (started with the debian.html from last year). Check that please.
> Where is it?

On CD (btw: rsync is finished, Image is available).
I put a version at
http://people.debian.org/~joerg/readit.html

Note that there are no Images, they are on the CD, not on klecker. :)
And the link to gpl.html is broken too there, but it works on CD :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!