Re: Version 2 of CD Image

From: Gerfried Fuchs (alfie@debian.org)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 08:33:55 CEST

* Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> [2002-05-16 00:29]:
> (Some CCs to people who really should not miss this mail :) ).

 I guess joey was asking for Cc's these days anyway.

> * Added FAQ.DE Directory with actual debian-user-german FAQ. We
> can change it to be in debian.html later. Or change dirname. Lets
> see what Gerfried says.

 Personally I must say leave it as FAQ.de (as in the package you mailed
me -- the de was lowercased?).

 I have slightly updated the debian.html but it needs more work on the
quick faq in it. I included just the toc of the d-u-g faq into the
file, that should be enough.

 I'm sorry to say but yesterday something happened that makes that I
can't work on the file anymore -- don't have any time left until about
the end of the month (jobsearch, to be honest).

 I attached the version I did to this mail, someone should really take a
look a the faq (it's quite potato centric, we should mention the debconf
interface for X11 configuration at least, prefer cupsys over other
printing systems, ...).

 Sorry that I can't help there anymore but I hope you can forgive me in
my current situation.

 Have fun,
Alfie

--
"'oder?' heisst wohl, dass Sie es nicht so genau wissen.
 Vielleicht sollten Sie sich erst einmal kundig machen."