Re: LT: next round

From: Joerg Jaspert (joerg@debian.org)
Date: Mon Apr 29 2002 - 02:44:32 CEST

Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> writes:

> - request: talk/booth-show: debian package building

Lets get Branden Robinson and let him show how to package X :)

> - when make we the debian day? Th? Fr?

Friday. On Thursday we are doing the last work on the booth (some of us
start wednesday i hope ? :) ). On Friday its all running as usual so
thats a good day for it.

> + the install of debian
> + -> Joerg Jaspert
> + maybe a live show with some DAU-Visitors

LOL. Ok, we need some extra T-Shirts "Im a DAU, teach me" for them :)

> 1.4.2 Shall we create large signs (posters) to explain that it
> is not a conventional PC which is running the OS in
> front of the visitor?

Yes.
We need one for alpha and one for Macintosh-thing :)

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg