Re: Planungen LinuxTag

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 16:28:09 CEST

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 01:04:13PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > But IMHO the woody BFs are not ready and need a lot of work (or we must
> > master a CD with english BFs).
>
> I hope that I didn't get you wrong, english BF's are ready, but German
> BF's aren't? If that's the case, this should be fixed in CVS **ASAP**,
> so German BF's can be built from CVS and don't require more fiddling.
> Also, LinuxTag is in less than 1.5 months, so there's not that much
> time left.

yes, the english BFs are real fine, and the german BFs are translated
and work well. (thanks to Eduard)

But the base system (after the reboot), is not nice translated.
Some debconf templated are not translated, base system has no locales
system.

> > > [1] I'll take flyers and mugs with me. We're going to have some 50
> > > general Debian-oriented t-shirts and I'd like to have special
> > > Debian/Woody t-shirts, so creative people should give a helping
> > > hand.
> >
> > FYI: I have some t-shirts too (the old Debian/Gnu/Linux).
>
> Ah, great!

I have max 40 t-shirts. I must count this, if you need a more exact
number.

Gruss
Grisu

--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
Make a software that is foolproof, and only fools will want to use it.