Re: Planungen LinuxTag

From: Michael Bramer (grisu@debian.org)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 10:02:21 CEST

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 01:41:36PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> 1. Do we want to have a booth?

yes

> 1.2 How are we going to solve the staff-visitor ratio (so it's
> less than 10 Debian people for one visitor).

Sorry, I don't see a real Problem with this.

> 1.3 Who will be around?

I am from 5.7-9.7 in Karlsruhe...

> 1.6 What about CD's?

good question

I like a woody LT CD, like the last years.

But IMHO the woody BFs are not ready and need a lot of work (or we must
master a CD with english BFs).

> 1.6.2 Who is going to master the CD?

Maybe I don't have time this year for this. Sorry.

> 1.7 Who is going to plan the booth, including size requirements,
> furniture, computers etc.
>
> 1.8 Anything else?[1]
>
> [1] I'll take flyers and mugs with me. We're going to have some 50
> general Debian-oriented t-shirts and I'd like to have special
> Debian/Woody t-shirts, so creative people should give a helping
> hand.

FYI: I have some t-shirts too (the old Debian/Gnu/Linux).

> 2. Do we want to have a conference of our own?

yes, please.

> 2.1 Who will give a talk about what topic?

I will talk about the ddtp

> 2.2 How and where should it be promoted?

We should make announcements on
  dwn
  debian-user-german
  debian-announce

Maybe we can add a link on the linuxtag web site!?

Gruss
Grisu

--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Science is the game we play with God to find out what His rules are."