Debian at NordU 2002

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 13:16:54 CET

Moin!

We negotiated with the organizers of NordU 2002 in Helsinki, taking
place on February 18-22, to run a booth for the Debian project and
probably some workshops/bof sessions.

I have not been to any Usenix or NordU conference yet, so I can't say
how it is going to look like. All I know is from their web page and a
card I received. Keynote speakers at this event, for example, are
Peter H. Saulus and Bruce Perens.

I'm looking for local people in Finland who will run and staff the
Debian booth and also maintain some bof sessions or workshops if they
like. Even though I was suggesting to the organizers that we could
run a technical session for them, they haven't requested one. Hence,
we're open for suggestions from you.

Koordination und Information:

  <http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/NordU2002/>

The only stupid question is the unasked one.