Re: first beta CD for LT2k+1

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 09:11:24 CEST

    Michael Bramer wrote:
    > > Time is runnning out, so handle this as a high priority task please.
    >
    > your are joking?
    > I have work two days only on the CD because of the time is running.

    Absolutely not. I guess that beginning of next week is the last
    date at which we can get it pressed.

    Thus before that we need:

            . reports
            . cover
            . re-ack from sponsors
            . a company who presses the thing
            . two physical master to be snt to the company

    > And NOW we don't have master.debian.org, and I (and maybe others)
    > debian Mail don't work... Not nice.

    Sure, I'm missing my events and webmaster mail as well...