Re: first beta CD for LT2k+1

From: Michael Bramer (michael@debsupport.de)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 02:19:09 CEST

    please use cc: to michael.bramer@gmx.de

    On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 03:40:33PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
    > Michael Bramer wrote:
    > > I have a first beta version. On this CD I put:
    > > - potato BF
    > > - woody Packages
    > > - KDE and Gnome from sid
    > >
    > > See on http://www.lug-bremen.de/linuxtag-cd/images/file-list.txt
    > > for a full find-output from this CD.
    >
    > How good does it work? I'd like to get some feedback as well as some
    > info that others agree to use this CD. If I get both (!!) I'll contact
    > our sponsors to negotiate the pressing.

    The CD ist runing but not very good testet.

    With luck, I have a upload this night and anybody can download it and
    test it. After this we can work with this CD.

    (After the upload I can use rsync, this is much faster...)

    > Time is runnning out, so handle this as a high priority task please.

    your are joking?
    I have work two days only on the CD because of the time is running.

    And NOW we don't have master.debian.org, and I (and maybe others)
    debian Mail don't work... Not nice.

    Gruss
    Grisu

    the steps:  "What's Linux?", "Should we use Linux?", "How do we use Linux?",
    "Should we switch to a different flavor of Linux, or keep the one we're using now?"