Re: [LT Infomail#2] Urgent issues - Debian

From: Christian Kurz (shorty@debian.org)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 20:54:59 CEST

    On 01-05-04 Torsten Landschoff wrote:
    > The persons I would expect to be there are
    [...]
    > - Christian Kurz
    [...]

    Well, since I just remembered this e-Mail from Torsten, I thaught that I
    should send some informational mail to this list, about my plans for the
    LinuxTag.

    I won't be at the debian booth there, because I already think that the
    booth is crowded and that too many developers will be there. Therefor I
    would maybe show up as a normal visitor. If I really come to the
    LinuxTag, I would maybe show up on Saturday and/or Sunday. And even I'm
    currently unsure if I will show up at this time. I would first have to
    decide, if I really want to go to the LinuxTag and then find some nice
    place (called hotel) for sleeping. Since it seems that the Debian Day
    will take part on Friday, where I won't be there, I'm not seeing much
    really interesting stuff. Therefor I'm absolutely unable to make a
    decision and say for sure, if I will be at the LinuxTag as visitor or
    not. Sorry if some people hoped or believed that I will be there for
    sure the whole time or even only one day, but I have to disappoint you,
    because of certain other personal issues. Since this mail was just meant
    to informa you guys about this, I changed the Reply-To, so that answer
    will show up in my private mailbox. Thanks.

    Christian

    --
               Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)