Re: Debian Day @ LinuxTag

From: Michael Meskes (meskes@debian.org)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 12:52:29 CET

    On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 11:32:26AM +0100, Jens Neppe wrote:
    > -> Well, in my opinion Saturday would be better. You will find much more
    > people coming to Stuttgart at the weekend.

    And that's exactly the reason why I would prefer Friday unless of course we
    want to use this event to bring Debian to all those beginners running around
    on the weekend. At least that was my feeling last year.

    I think we can get a better DebianDay when using Friday. But then your
    mileage may vary.

    Michael

    --
    Michael Meskes