Re: Draft suggestion for info sticker

Subject: Re: Draft suggestion for info sticker
From: Othmar Pasteka (pasteka@kabsi.at)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 10:26:22 CEST

hi,

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 10:16:05AM +0200, Frank Neumann wrote:
> I'm of course also interested in suggestions for enhancements etc.

*hmm*, a4 seems to be rather unhandy.i just made a testprint of
a5 and imho this would also suffice. best think would be having some
plastic holders like the price sheets at mediamarkt or whereever
which have their own foot (don't know if that's correclty
translated, however). but if we don't have such a thing we have
to do it ourselves with carton.

so long
Othmar