Draft suggestion for info sticker

Subject: Draft suggestion for info sticker
From: Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 10:16:05 CEST

Hi again all,

I suggested that all machines present at the Debian booth should have a kind
of badge or informational plate near them which tells a bit about the
machine. I just put such a plate together for one of my machines in Xfig;
if you want to, please grab it, modify it to suit your taste and print it:
http://www.viona.de/~franky/plate.fig

This plate is supposed to be printed on A4 paper. It's very simple, but
functional. After printing, glue it to a carton that can be put on the monitor,
attached somewhere with Tesafilm or anything else.

I'm of course also interested in suggestions for enhancements etc.

Hope that helps,
Frank