Re: paketliste

Subject: Re: paketliste
From: Torsten Landschoff (t.landschoff@gmx.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 09:03:49 CEST

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 01:01:38PM +0200, Roland Bauerschmidt wrote:
> * Othmar Pasteka <pasteka@kabsi.at> [000530 12:48]:
>
> > a) ERM? old list? i looked at
> > http://www.copyleft.de/pub/author/roland/debian/lt2k/task isn't
> > this the authoritative list?
>
> Sorry, I forgot to upload the newest version there. Now it's also
> availible there.

BTW: I run a small script over this list with the result that we have
475409420 bytes of packages. That's 453.39 MB. There is a lot of space
left on the CD.

What do you think about adding Zope and Roxen to the CD? I think they
are both very interesting for creating an intranet server and they are
really easy to setup compared to apache.

Comments?

    Torsten