Re: paketliste

Subject: Re: paketliste
From: Torsten Landschoff (t.landschoff@gmx.net)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 22:59:57 CEST

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 10:18:38PM +0200, Peter Ganten wrote:

> Well, showing our packages on top would indeed be nifty. I don`t thing
> a question in base-config is needed then (There are allready enough of
> them :-) )

Okay, I will write a patch for tasksel.

> Have you received my translations of dbootstrap? The only two

Yes, I have. Sorry for not answering on that. I found a few errors
and want to check it in depth - it depends on the context in some
places...

> untranslated parts of the installation are now cfdisk and, more
> important, anXious. I guess, translating cfdisk might be not so easy,
> because there is allready a bad translation, where the keybindings
> don`t match the text on the screen. No Idea about anXious.

cfdisk is really hard. IIRC Joey did the translation and asked me to
check it. I did but I did not check if the hot keys will still work.
Just did, they don't :( Okay, I will check the source if I can
fix that. The hot keys will probably need to be gathered by parsing
the translated string for the capital char.

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member