Re: CD-Cover, zweiter Entwurf

Subject: Re: CD-Cover, zweiter Entwurf
From: Torsten Landschoff (torsten@debian.org)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 14:48:58 CEST

On Sat, May 27, 2000 at 08:10:42PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> > - Putting the codename "potato" into the name was required because we
> > cannot yet call it 2.2 - 2.2 isn't out yet. This might seem a bit awkward,
> > but if people start asking about this at the fair, the booth personal has
> > a chance to explain to them the naming scheme of Debian. :-)
>
> add the term "frozen".

I don't think this will help people who do not know Debian very well.
I would prefer if we could have "pre-release" or something like that.
Just a note that this is NOT the potato release...

> very good work.

ACK. Looks marvelous :)

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member