Re: strategy package list

Subject: Re: strategy package list
From: Roland Bauerschmidt (roland@copyleft.de)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 13:01:39 CEST

* Hartmut Koptein <koptein@surf1.de> [000523 12:45]:

> apache-ssl_1.3.9.13-1.deb
> libapache-mod-ssl_2.4.10-1.3.9-1.deb
> gnupg_1.0.1-2.deb
> lynx-ssl_2.8.2.6-1.deb
> openssl_0.9.4-5.deb
> ssh_1.2.3-3.deb
> xpdf-i_0.90-4.deb

I included then in the list except apache-ssl. Do we need both
apache-ssl and libapache-mod-ssl? Is there any advantage of apache-ssl
that apache + mod-ssl cannot do?

> We here in europe have no problems with non-US software, so we can put
> all the suff onto the cd -- possible without an extra directory non-US.

I think so, too. We don't have any problems with non-US software here so
we should include it.

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt -- Freiberger Str. 17, 28215 Bremen, Germany
e-mail: roland@copyleft.de, phone: +49 421 3763482, fax: +49 421 3763483

Debian GNU / Linux -- the choice of a GNU generation