CD-Coverdesign, 1st draft..

Subject: CD-Coverdesign, 1st draft..
From: Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 14:31:52 CEST

Hi all,
a first draft/suggestion for the cover of the Debian CD can be checked out
at http://www.viona.de/~franky/logo.jpg.

This image currently lacks:
- a hint at ID-Pro (I still need a small graphic of their logo from them;
  waiting for it)
- The official LinuxTag logo - I could add that somewhere at the top.
- The penguin..is it really necessary? Tell me what you think.

Waiting for criticism/suggestions/hints,
Frank

PS: Our leased line is a bit slow, be patient when downloading.

PPS: I do not yet have any ideas for what should be printed onto the CD -
suggestions here anyone?