[zicari@ltt.de: cooperation: Linux@work Europe]

Subject: [zicari@ltt.de: cooperation: Linux@work Europe]
From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.Infodrom.North.DE)
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 02:01:03 CEST

Hat jemand Interesse? Falls ja, melden!

Gruesse,

The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media.  -- H. Peter Anvin

attached mail follows:

Dear Colleagues, IŽd like to explore a possibility of cooperation with Debian. Our company, LogOn Technology Transfer (http://www.ltt.de) is organizing a series of "Linux@work" conferences and exhibits in Europe in May. The events are at no cost- open to all- supported by the Free Software Foundation (see the call for participation below).

We would like to offer Debian to be a supporting sponsor of the events- at no cost- and distribute your info material to all attendees. In return, we would appreciate very much an help in the promotion of the event.

Please let me know if this is of interest.

Best Regards

Roberto Zicari President LogOn

----------------------------------------------------------- Linux@work Europe: call for participation.

LogOn is cordially inviting you to attend "Linux@work", a series of one-day conference and exhibition on Linux for business in Europe in May.

++ The conferences and exhibits are at no cost- open to all. ++

The days have been designed to help IT professionals evaluate and/or implement Linux in their business.

The Schedule:

May 8, 2000 --Copenhagen, May 9, 2000 --Oslo, May 10, 2000 --Stockholm, May 11, 2000 --Helsinki May 12, 2000 --Brussels

May 15, 2000 --Amsterdam, May 16, 2000 --Paris , May 17, 2000 --London May 18, 2000 --Frankfurt May 19, 2000 --Zurich

The full conference programs are available at: http://www.ltt.de/linux.html

If you wish to attend, simply fill in the registration form you`ll find on the Web. We`ll send you your free ticket.