Re: Linuxtag

Subject: Re: Linuxtag
From: Christian Kurz (shorty@debian.org)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 07:35:27 CEST

[Stop, sending me Ccs, I read this list!]

On 00-03-30 Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
> > > - what hardware to show, etc.
> >
> > Hm, not only i386 would be good.

> there will be at least 4 people with sun sparc machines. old, 19" monitors,
> very heavy. (at least i hope, want to get them out of my small room here,
> and people promised to pick these machins up at/before linuxtag).

Well, this would be good. I think it will be also interesting for the
people to show them that debian is not only running on i386
archictecture, but that they can also take their old sun's and put
debian on it. In my opinion this would make the people pay some more
attention to our booth(s).

Ciao
     Shorty

--
        Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member