finding each other in the youth hostel

Othmar Pasteka (pasteka@kabsi.at)
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 00:54:48 +0200

Hi,

a question arises: how do we find each other? i don't have any
pariticular plan who this can be achieved. the only thing that comes to
my mind is meeting at a fixed point at a given time (dpeending when the
others arrive) or you drop a note for me or whatever. at least you can
call me, my handy should work, so phone me at: +43 699 10 468 054. or
choose another way for contacting each other (well i don't know any of
you who are arriving on 7.).

so long
Othmar

PS. ok, the handy will be quite expensive but i can't think about other
alternatives than the one mentioned above. i won't read my emails so be
creative or whatsover ;))
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.