Re: Stefan Luetkebrune has something to give away...

Martin Schulze (joey)
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 23:58:07 +0200

Othmar Pasteka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> He offers 2 3c905b network cards. He has some problems with it so he is
> seeking for people who want's them. The first one's who mail him will
> get the cards. AFAICS the price of the cards are hints for 10/100 eth
> network cards which run under Linux. So hurry ... :-)

Hmm, when we're at it, I also have two DEC cards to give away.
They're told to be somewhat ne2k compatible, however, they might
need some kernel hacking.

No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book
-