Re: Weltkarte...

Martin Schulze (joey)
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 01:10:40 +0200

Othmar Pasteka wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Wo ist die Weltkarte hin verschwunden?
> Bitte melde dich :).
> where is the world map? please call me if you are alive ;)

Just to avoid some mails, the map is not within the stuff I took
with me. I guess that Christoph took the map back with him, but
I'm not sure. It would be a good idea if we would have it in
Augsburg - dunno if we can make use of it, though.

A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.
-