Flyers..recations..?

Frank Neumann (franky@viona.de)
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 19:57:30 +0200 (MEST)

Hi folks,

just checking - I haven't yet received a single mail with comments about the
english version of the flyer - does that mean that noone of you has yet
looked through it, or are you just happy with it? :-)

I'll be away from Friday to Monday, and I guess I'll print them next week
on Tuesday. I thought of 200 english + 200 german flyers, printed on
colored paper (I planned a warm gold-orange tone) and folded, costs 135,-
altogether. No answer yet from Wichert whether Debian will pay for this -
I hope he reads the mail of leader@debian.org sometimes.

That's all for now,
Frank

-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.