sleeping places

Othmar Pasteka (pasteka@kabsi.at)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:14:57 +0200

my apologies that i forgot to change the subject :/

Hi,

i will take over the accomodation for the poeple. what i found out:
the youth hostel has some places and is also cheap, even for me :). the
night costs 20 dm / person and you have to bring your bedclothes with
you or you can lend it from the youth hostel.
the youth hostel is also not far away from the univeristy. you have
either to walk about 20 minutes or you can got by public transport to
the university. so the location sounds pretty cool.
so i suggest to use this one, if noone wants some extra comfortability
like room service or so. and the major advantage of this is that it is
relatively cheap.
the best thing would be that i get your approval or denial of this
suggestions because i will take this oppertunity for the accomodation. i
hope it also comforts you.
for other preferences mail me ... but quike, just 2 weeks to go ...

so long
Othmar
-
To unsubscribe: send mail to Majordomo@Infodrom.North.DE with the
text "unsubscribe debian-events-de" in the message body.