Re: (AOL style) Me too! Me too!

Christian Kurz (shorty@jupiter.rhein-neckar.de)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:41:41 +0200

On 99-08-16 Martin Schulze wrote:
> Othmar Pasteka wrote:
> > Hallo,
> >
> > regarding the free tickets:
> > how about splitting up the fee among two persons? each person pays half
> > of the prize. because there is a certain "run" to get those tickets and
> > this solution is fine for me. i mean i can bear half of the price, the
> > full amount is too much for me.
> > so what do you think about such a solution?

> This sounds fine. We should do our best to make it possible for as
> many of us to be able to join the conference. Those people without
> regular income and the need to pass a long (and expensive) trip should
> be prefered.

Just as a reminder:

We get free entry for four people at the booth itself. For everbody else
we get 10% discount if you register yourself online (making a note about
the relation to debian) and putting your name on my list. This list will
be closed on the 18. and send to this list for last check. On the 20 I
will send it to the organizators so they can compare the registration
with the list and everybody who is on both lists, we'll be handled the
way described above.

Cheers
       Christian

--