Debian BSP @ Randomdata, Utrecht between 12-14 Oct

From: Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer_at_debian.org>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 01:23:13 +0200

Hi!

To help squeeze some more bugs for wheezy, Thijs Kinkhorst and I are
organising a bug squashing party during the weekend of 13 and 14
October. Hackerspace Randomdata[1] in Utrecht has kindly offered to
host us. If there is enough interest we might open the space on Friday
afternoon as well.

If you are interested in attending, please register yourself at the
wiki[2] so we can get an idea of how many people to expect. This is
important so we can determine whether we should arrange for access to
a spare room adjacent to the space.

Please follow up to debian-events-nl_at_lists.debian.org only rather
than crossposting. We'll also keep the wiki up to date with any
additional information.

Looking forward to seeing you in Utrecht!

Jelmer

[1] http://www.randomdata.nl/
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2012/10/nl/Utrecht