Dublin BSP

From: Philip Ashmore <contact_at_philipashmore.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 10:30:31 +0100

Hi there.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be unable to physically
attend tomorrows BSP.

I do have an alternate proposal, though.

I have a Google+ account with my gmail address ashmorev3c_at_gmail.com,
and I can be on-line tomorrow.

Maybe we can try using a Google+ hangout to collaborate!

It's cheaper than the phone (which I presume Debian has no problem with).

Please thank Google for me for their facilities, food, free email
accounts, and Google+.

Regards,
Philip Ashmore