Re: critics about our presence at LinuxTag 2004

From: Sven Hoexter <sven@timegate.de>
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 22:22:02 CEST

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 09:49:46PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 09:07:38PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

Hi,

> > You know that every little qm costs money?
> > Find a sponsor that gives us "some" money and we can do this.
> > Joey can tell you more about the qm price he has for the Projects Part,
> > but I dont think its cheap.
>
> Yep, from a monetary point of view, but in reality all that space behind
> it was unused, thus free. This is a bit the same argument as the music
> industry is claiming about pirated music, come to think of it :)
You can replicate space with p2p technology? Go on let us create a hacking
space with the latest version of aeh what is the recent trend? ;))

Sven

--
It ain't so bad bein' alone if you know it'll never last nothing lasts forever
'cept the certainly of change and love's the same It's a game with simple rules