Free Software Conference @ Manresa (Spain)

From: Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 22:37:20 CEST

  I've attached to this message a Press note about a Free Software
  Conference that is going to take place next week at Manresa. While the
  Conference is not Debian specific it has ended up having a lot of
  Debian related talks and events:

  - Thursday mornig we will have a Custom Distributions session with two
    talks; one given by Ian Murdock about Progeny's Componentized Linux
    and another one introducing the Custom Debian Distributions concept,
    given by myself.

  - Thursday afternoon there will be a Workshop about Free Software
    Translation that will be given by Jordi Mallach, a well known Debian
    Developer and very active member of a lot of Catalan L10N teams.

  - Saturday morning there will be a Debian session with two talks; one
    about Debian GNU/k*BSD given by Guillem Jover and Robert Millan and
    another one titled 'Debian, the community driven distribution'
    given by Martin Michlmayr, our current DPL.

  Greetings,

    Sergio.

--
Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org>   <http://people.debian.org/~sto/>
Key fingerprint = 29DF 544F  1BD9 548C  8F15 86EF  6770 052B  B8C1 FA69