Re: Debian Day @ LinuxTag 2003

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto (fabbione@fabbione.net)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 09:54:38 CEST

    On Sat, 24 May 2003, Martin Schulze wrote:

    > Hi folks,
    >
    > I believe we should increase speed with planning our LinuxTag presense.

    I agree. we have less than 2 months to be up and running.

    > We have been offered nine talks by seven people for the Debian Day.
    > There have been very little requests for topics though, hence, I
    > wonder if people are interested in a one day mini Debian conference
    > during LinuxTag at all.

    I am still interested in having the talk. If you need the slides for
    review i plan to have them ready approx. in 20 days from now.

    > Assuming there is interest in such a conference, I hereby propose to
    > hold the Debian conference on Friday, July 11th, so that those people
    > who would like to attend LSM as well, can attend it for two days at
    > least.

    Fine for me.

    > There won't be a keysigning party at the end of the Debian Day, since
    > weasel maintains a general keysigning party which will be held on
    > Saturday[1], so there is no need for a second one.

    afaik weasel only announced the keysigning party only for DebConf3 [1].
    It would be a good idea to prepare the same for LT considering that there
    might be much more people involved.

    Regards
    Fabio

    [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200305/msg00011.html

    --
    Our mission: make IPv6 the default IP protocol
    "We are on a mission from God" - Elwood Blues

    http://www.itojun.org/paper/itojun-nanog-200210-ipv6isp/mgp00004.html