Re: Flyer issue

From: Christoph Siess (c.siess@gmx.at)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 12:41:54 CET

    On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 11:50:25AM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
    > On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 11:18:13AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
    > > We should fix that before printing the next couple of flyers.
    >
    > Somebody else proposed we put the date the flyer content was produced on
    > the flyer, so people realize it might be from last year and not totally
    > accurate. What do you think?

    I think it's not a good idea. We should make this flyers as time
    independent as possible (as it is in the current version). Otherwise we
    would have to throw away "old" flyers. Old flyers would probably let
    people think that Debian is somewhat outdated (as a lot of people think
    about woody).

    regards,
    Christoph

    --
    Christoph Siess c.siess@gmx.at | There are only 10 types of people in the world:
       send a mail with subject    | Those who understand binary,