Re: Flyer issue

From: Michael Banck (mbanck@debian.org)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 11:50:25 CET

    On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 11:18:13AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
    > We should fix that before printing the next couple of flyers.

    Somebody else proposed we put the date the flyer content was produced on
    the flyer, so people realize it might be from last year and not totally
    accurate. What do you think?

    Any other suggestions so far? Should we e.g. include Openoffice.org in
    the list of applications, although it's only available in unstable and
    via backports?

    Michael