Upcoming Events in Germany

From: Martin Schulze (joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 00:46:02 CET

    Hi there,

    I have received a whole bunch of notifications for conferences and
    exhibitions in Germany next year. I would love Debian to be present
    at each of them, with both, a booth and a talk. This should not be
    too difficult since there are about 70 Developers in Germany with half
    as much new applicants.

    If you are interested in running a Debian booth or giving a talk at
    one or more conferences, please coordinate with events@debian.org so
    we can add that information to the events pages at http://www.debian.org/events/

    Please find the Call for Papers at one of the links given for each event.

    March 10-11 3. Chemnitzer Linux-Tag
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/
                  http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/CLT3/

    May 4-6 3. Braunschweiger Linux-Tage
                  http://braunschweiger.linuxtage.de/
                  http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/BLT3/

    May 18-19 Magdeburger Linuxtage
                  http://www.mdlug.de/index.php3/linuxtag2001/

    May 19-20 Berliner Linux Infotage
                  http://www.belug.org/infotage/

    July 5-8 LinuxTag 2001, Stuttgart
                  http://www.linuxtag.org/
                  http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/events/LinuxTag2001/

    As far as I know, there are NO entrance fees for any of these events.
    So if you don't want to run a booth or give a talk but are interested

    in some other talks or the exhibition, you are invited to come around
    and attend.

    There are three more events where we would require some people running
    a booth. It's the commercial Linux Expo Roadshow organized by Sky
    Events. Please check out http://www.linuxexporoadshow.com/ and
    http://www.debian.org/events/2001/0426-linuxexpo-moscow for
    details.

    For these events in eastern Europe there is no Debian booth yet but
    there could be if people want to organize it. So if you are
    interested, please get in touch with me.

    April 23 Praha
    April 24 Budapest
    April 25 Warsaw
    April 26-28 Moscow (Peter Novodvorsky could use some help)

    It's time to close the windows  -  Run Linux.