Re: latex: wrapping text around psfig's

From: MaD dUCK (madduck@madduck.net)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 03:33:22 CET

    thanks to our most ambitious new prof, i have found the solution:

    package wrapfig and boxedminipage:

    \begin{document}

    \begin{wrapfigure}{r}{3in}
    \begin{boxedminipage}[f]{3in}
    \begin{center}
    \epsfig{file=ieee_logo.ps}
    \caption{The caption of the picture...}
    \end{center}
    \end{boxedminipage}
    \end{wrapfigure}

    \noindent This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a
    test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a
    test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a test. This is a
    [....]

    martin

    [greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net

    --
    i'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.