Fwd: appointment

From: a8laura_20@gte.net
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 15:12:55 CEST

    Sick and tired of your stupid friends getting high paying jobs
    because they have a degree?
    Does the prospect of studying hard and wasting years of your life
    and THOUSANDS of dollars so you MIGHT get a decent career?
    We offer Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate (PHD) and All Diplomas!
    INCREASE YOUR EARNING POWER BY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS A YEAR! IT'S EASY!
    CALL 212-504-3202 NOW. THE LINE IS OPEN 24 HOURS A DAY.
    No Books, No Classes, No Exams or Interviews. Just call this number
    and give yourself a career advantage over your friends and co-workers.
    CALL 212-504-3202 NOW. THE LINE IS OPEN AND READY.
    (international callers dial +1-212-504-3202)
    Our Diplomas are from Prestigious non-accredited universities, and
    will look great in your office, den or resume.
    GET AHEAD NOW. GET THAT NEW CAR.
    CALL 212-504-3202 RIGHT NOW. NO OBLIGATION!