OS Software?

Subject: OS Software?
heesun9@mail.com
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 19:06:20 CET

Are you interested in Office 2000? I am selling perfectly working
copies
of Microsoft Office 2000 SR-1 Premium Edition for a flat price of
$50 USD.
The suite contains 4 discs and includes:

Word
Excel
Outlook
PowerPoint
Access
FrontPage
Publisher
Small Business Tools
PhotoDraw

Office Developer 2000 is available as well for $65 and is the
Premium
version with Developer Tools.

As well, why not try out some of the greatest operating systems
below?

Microsoft Windows 98 SE $20
Microsoft Windows Millenium $20
Microsoft Windows 2000 Pro $20
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server $50
Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server (25CAL) $65

If you would like to order, please email me. I accept checks,
money
orders, and PayPal(Allows use of credit cards with 3% surcharge.)
The
software are virus checked and copied correctly with the best
software
and hardware available. In other words, they work flawlessly.
CDR's as you
know cost very little and there is little reason for me to rip
you off.
The highest cost is the time and effort I spent in defeating the
copy
protection system properly. I will definitely send the software
upon
receipt of payment.

Mand

Some of our other titles that are available include:

Adobe Acrobat 4.0 $20
Adobe AfterEffects 4.1 $29
Adobe Dimensions 3.0 $29
Adobe FrameMaker 5.5 $29
Adobe Illustrator 9 $29
Adobe Image Styler 1 $29
Adobe InDesign 1.5 $20
Adobe PageMaker 6.5 $29
Adobe Pagemill 3 $29
Adobe Photoshop 6 $35
Adobe Premiere 5.1 $29
Adobe Photodeluxe 3.0 $20
Adobe Pro Jpeg 3.0 $20
Adobe Streamline 4.0 $20

MS Exchange 2000 Server $35
MS Map Point 2000 $20
MS Money 2000 *Deluxe $25
MS Office 2000 Proffessional $35
(Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point & Front Page)
MS Office 2000 Premium $50
(Everything Proffessional has plus Photodraw, Publisher, and
Business
 tools)
MS Office 2000 Prem. Developer $65
(Everything Premium has plus Powerful Tools for software
developers)
MS Project 2000 $30
MS SQL Server 7.0 $50
MS WIndows 95 $15
MS Windows 98 SE $20
MS Windows 2000 Pro $20
MS Windows 2000 Advanced Server $65
MS Windows Millenium (WinME) $20
MS Visio 2000 Server $50
MS Visual Basic 6 Professional $30
MS Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 $55
(Visual Basic, Foxpro, C++, InterDev, J++)

*Other titles available:

Corel Draw 10 $30
Macromedia Flash 5 $30
Macromedia Fireworks 4 $30