Free Software Knoppix 3.7 released

From: Sascha Wilde <wilde@intevation.de>
Date: Sat Jan 22 2005 - 18:07:59 CET

Hello *,

I'm happy to announce the release of Free Software Knoppix 3.7.
The free Live GNU/Linux CD is now based on the most resent
Knoppix 3.7.

Still lacking ftp space we can't provide iso-images yet, but you can
find full documentation how to build your copy here:

http://intevation.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs-misc.cgi/freie_software_knoppix/

As allways the howto is accompanied by ready to run scripts, which
will perform all necessary steps and provide some customization of the
artwork. So after downloading the Knoppix 3.7 iso-image and fetching
our scripts you can get a 100% free Live GNU/Linux CD within
minutes. :-)

If you find any bugs, which are not original Knoppix bugs, please
report them to me. Most important: if you find any Freedom-bugs --
that is, non-free software left still on the CD -- I would like to
know.

cheers
Sascha

--
Sascha Wilde                                 Intevation GmbH
wilde@intevation.de                          intevation@intevation.de