Re: Zeitschriftenstaender

From: Felix E. Klee <felix.klee@inka.de>
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 12:16:49 CEST

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:55:41 +0200 Martin Schulze wrote:
> > For our litte booth, though, a wall mounted "Zeitschriftenstaender"
> > would be the only suitable option, AFAICS. But, wall mounting is
> > not possible, I guess.
>
> It is, but it will cost you some bucks. Please see www.mobirent.de
> It whould be there. I cannot locate it since lynx does not have
> a flash plugin.

I guess that's a misunderstanding: When saying "wall mounting is not
possible", I was refering to the fact that there probably aren't holes
in the walls and, thus, we cannot properly affix the device to a
wall.

> If you need one, tell me the article number, a way to pay for it
> and we'll order it for you.

I wonder: Why do you have to rent it for us?

BTW, we may want to rent a PC desk from Mobirent and, maybe, some
chairs.

> Personally, I would rather not use it and save the money.

Well, the cost for printing is much more of an issue. So, if anyone
knows a cheap printing facility in KA, I'd like to be informed about
it.

Felix