Re: [kde@lt] [LT Infomail#4] Social Event, Network, Booth, Sleeping, Passes - KDE

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Mon May 27 2002 - 22:02:16 CEST

Eva Brucherseifer wrote:

> > 4. Exhibitor Passes
> >
> > Just a small note on this topic, a long version is in the FAQ[3]:
> > You'll need exhibitor passes or regular tickets. Exhibitor passes
> > can be received on Wednesday in the LinuxTag office.
> >
> > 3. http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/events/LinuxTag2002/faq.html#pass
>
> How do the people who are _not_ managing the project, but who are booth staff,
> getting their tickets?

I'm not sure if I understood the question.

Let's quote the FAQ:

     You can get exhibitor passes for free for yourself or, if you
     manage a project, for the entire project in the LinuxTag office
     upstairs of the exhibition area.

... and convert it into something more fluently for hackers :-)

if (is_project_admin() && wants_all())
then dump count_project_members($project) exhibitor passes
else hand_out_one_pass
fi

Does that answer your question or did I miss something?

If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi