Re: Stand und Vortrag für den nächsten LinuxTag

From: Till Kamppeter (till@mandrakesoft.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 16:39:19 CET

Sorry, it was intended to go to the LinuxTag team because I wanted to
tell them that I want to make a printing booth also on the LinuxTag
2002, and also give a talk about printing and my participation in the
Printing Working Group of freestandards.org. Unfortunately, I didn't
find a web page to apply for the talk yet.

    Till