Re: Extended insurance?

From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann@st.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 16:43:44 CEST

    joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de wrote:

    > > equipment? I believe it's ok if we have to pay for it ourselves, but we
    > > need _something_.
    >
    > Sure, just talk to your insurance dealer. I can give you a phone #
    > from the company with which I usually work together, in Oldenburg.

    Actually I was hoping the LinuxTag e.V. or rather the Stuttgart Messe AG
    would
    be able to arrange something centrally so that all the open-source
    exhibitors
    could join into one large insurance contract instead of 10 or more
    individual
    contracts (just guessing there). I can imagine this would also make the
    insurance
    slightly less expensive..

    Frank