Re: Offer for an old HP9000

From: Richard Walter <richard@richardwalter.de>
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 22:01:40 CEST

Hi,

I just "found" a 17'' CRT capable of displaying the signal of the HPPA
machine, if the question about the monitor size was one about available booth
space. It is no problem to stack even the 21'' CRT or other machines on it,
it's good ol' heavy metal. And, yes of course I offered this machine because
I can bring it with me to linuxtag.

Richard Walter