Offer for an old HP9000

From: Richard Walter <richard@richardwalter.de>
Date: Sun Jun 12 2005 - 21:12:22 CEST

Hi,

I can offer a HP9000/735/99 for the porting booth, fully running under Gentoo
Linux with X and KDE. It comes with keyboard, mouse and CRT, all original HP
parts. (If anyone does not know: it is a hppa machine)

The field for SPARC amd UltraSPARC machines seems to be occupied, even the SMP
area, but nethertheless I offer an Ultra2 if the team is interested in it.

I would be very happy about a reply whether or not you want to show any of
these machines.

Richard Walter