Re: booth offer

From: Martin Schulze (joey@infodrom.org)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 08:43:36 CEST

Karsten Merker wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Joey can offer us a different booth: 2m deep and up to 11m long. The
> question is: do we really use that space or should we stay at our
> current 2m deep and 6m long booth. Does anybody have additional hardware
> he wants to show which would not fit into the current booth?

Small correction, A10 is 3m deep. That's the main reason I asked about
the 2m booth. If you plan with 2m anyway, then there is no problem
moving the booth around, except you have equipment that requires the
door to the zoo (like satelite dishes).

This is GNU/Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.