FREDERICK SILUMA

From: FREDERICK SILUMA (fredericksiluma2@netscape.net)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 01:51:09 CEST

    Good day,
    You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know
    me personally. The purpose of my introduction is that I am FREDERICK SILUMA
    the first son of ZHIRI SILUMA ,a farmer in Zimbabwe who was recently
    murdered in the land dispute in my country. I got your contact through
    network online hence decided to write you.
    Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit
    the sum of US4.5 million (Four million, Five Hundred thousand United
    States dollars), in one of the private security company, as he foresaw the
    looming danger in Zimbabwe this money was deposited in a box as gem stones
    to avoid much demurrage from security company. This amount was meant for
    the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and establishment
    of new farms in Swaziland.
    This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr.Robert Mugabe
    introduced a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers
    and some few black farmers, and this resulted to the killing and mob
    action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the society. In
    fact a lot of people were killed because of this Land reform Act for which
    my father was one of the victims.
    It is against this background that, I and my family fled Zimbabwe for fear
    of our lives and are currently staying in the Netherlands where we are
    seeking political asylum and moreso have decided to transfer my father^Òs
    money to a more reliable foreign account. since the law of Netherlands
    prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be
    involved in any financial transaction throughout the territorial zone of
    Netherlands, As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the
    responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could
    be transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on
    taking everything we have got. The South African government seems to be
    playing along with them.
    I am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South
    Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future, both
    countries have similar political history. As a businessman,I am seeking
    for a partner who I have to entrust my future and that of my family in his
    hands, I must let you know that this transaction is risk free. If you
    accept to assist me and my family, all I want you to do for me, is to make
    an arrangements with the security company to clear the consignment(funds)
    from their afiliate office here in the Netherlands as i have already given
    directives for the consignment to be brought to the Netherlands from South
    Africa.But before then all modalities will have to be put in place like
    change of ownership to the consignment and more importantly this money I
    intend to use for investment.
    through my private E-mail address fredericksiluma@netscape.net
     while I implore you to maintain the absolute
    secrecy required in this transaction.
    Thanks
    Yours Faithfully
    FREDERICK SILUMA