CAN I TRUST YOU

From: mrsbila@SAFe-mail.net
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 16:21:54 CET

    ATTN:PRESIDENT/CEO.

    URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

    My greetings.

    I know you will be amazed to read from me, but please
    consider this letter as a request from a widow in need
    of help.

    I am Dr / Mrs. Maria Kabila, the last wife of late
    President of Democratic Republic of Congo, Laurent
    Kabila. I, on behalf of Willaims's family decided to
    solicit for assistance to transfer the sum of
    US$22,000,000.00 (Twenty-two million United States
    Dollars) to your personal account, believing that the
    funds will be saved in your bank account for my
    investment.

    This money was part of the fund secured by my late
    husband when he was still in power. As the wife he
    relied on me, my attention was drawn to this said
    amount of money in case of unforeseen circumstances.
    This fear was actualised on the 16th January 2001 when
    his bodyguard, Rasheed assassinated him.

    Please do not hesitate to contact my immediate brother
    Jude Williams who is presently residing in
    Johannesburg, South Africa through His
    private email address[juwilliams@mail.com] For more
    information, because according to our culture here, I
    will morn my husband for 24 months. Jude my brother

    will inform you of the whole procedure, because I have
    give authorization to deal with you on my behalf and
    on behalf of our family. He also has in his possession
    all the necessary documentation relating to the funds.

    For your assistance, we have agreed to offer you 20%
    of the total amount, while 80% will be for our
    investment in your country.

    Finally, you are requested to maintain the secrecy of
    this proposal. God bless you abundantly.

    Yours truly,

    Maria Kabila
    (For Williams's Family of Old Zaire)