Urgent Assistance Is Need

From: SAMUEL EMU (samuelemu@lycos.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 12:29:45 CEST

                                                   URGENT ASSISTANCE

    Sir or Madam,
    Before I proceed. I must be grateful to introduced myself. My name
    is Mr.Samuel Emu, a Zinbabwean. I was formerly a personal aid to
    one of the top minister in Zimbabwe, I absconded with Fifteen Million, Five
    Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$15.5M) that was part of
    the money meant for campaign for President Robert Mugabe's re-election into office.

    Currently the funds are in a Security Finance Company in the Netherland.

    MY REQUEST:
    I am looking for a trustworthy individual/firm who can stand as
    the beneficiary to help me clear this fund out from the Security
    Company, and also advice or assist me in making the rightful investment, more so I am intrested in buying properties for resident as my family will be residing there in the nearest future.

    COMMISION/REMUNERATION:
    As regads your commission/remuneration, myself and my family shall
    offer you 25% of the total money, we have also set aside 5% for
    any expenses incurred (i.e telephone bills, travel exepenses clearance charges and
    any other miscellaneous expenses) while the transaction last.

    Be informed also that I shall commit half of the total sum into
    a mutual beneficial joint venture project with you and be rest assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the funds belongs to me alone.
    As soon as I have your consent, I will furnish you with the details
    and contact of the finance security company and a face-to-face meeting will
    be arranged in order for us to know ourselves better.

    I strongly beleive that associating with you to embark on this and
    other business ventures will derive huge success hereafter. If you
    have any questions, do not hesitate to include them in your reply.

    NOTE; YOUR RESPONSE SHOULD BE SENT TO MY ALTERNATIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS
    FOR CONFIDENTIAL REASONS: E-MAIL: samuelemu@netscape.net

    I await your immediate response.

    Best regards,
    MR.SAMUEL EMU